By Lindsay Rule
Here are the top 10 songs with “rain” in it, in no particular order. Except for “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” because it is my all time favorite song with “rain” in the title. I hope you love it as much as I loved listening to these songs to curate this anthology.
1. “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
2. “I Wish It Would Rain” by the Temptations
3. “It’s Raining Men” by The Weather Girls
4. “Kentucky Rain” by Elvis Presley
5. “Purple Rain” by Prince (and The Revolution)
6. “Here Comes the Rain Again” by Eurythmics
7. “Only Happy When It Rains” by Garbage
8. “November Rain” by Guns N’ Roses
9. “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
10. “Buckets of Rain” by Bob Dylan
11. “Umbrella” by Rihanna
A bonus, as it does not actually have “rain” in the title. You can never go wrong with a Rihanna song, even when it’s raining. Umbrella speaks to the rain, unleashing the inner girlboss at all times, which will always leave everyone on their toes. Rainy days always call for a cozy day in, but when listening to “Umbrella” you take control of the day and can own the rain.